PalMed UK in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSEng) offer the opportunity to pursue CPD accredited online modules at 50% discount of the standard cost. These modules can count towards the degree of “Postgraduate Certificate In Surgery” (https://www.rcseng.ac.uk/education-and-exams/courses/postgraduate-certificate-in-surgery/). The offer is aimed at Palestinian doctors particularly for doctors living or working in Gaza, West Bank or Jerusalem.
How it works?
There are 15 eLearning online modules on the RCS England website. Over the next 12 months, we will advertise 2-4 modules every two to four months. You will need to register for an online account on the RCS England’s website to allow you access to the modules when your application has been approved by RCS England. You will choose one or two modules from the list and you will be given 6 months to complete each module. We recommend that you do not register for additional modules offered in the following rounds until you provide a certificate of completion for the modules you already registered for. We recommend trying to complete a module every 2 month.
– Choice of a wide range of eLearning modules.
– Study via the innovative RCS eLearning platform, using any device, whenever and wherever it suits you.
– Recognised CPD and PG Certificate in the UK and internationally.
– Improves your understanding and knowledge of important non-operative skills in Surgery.
– Improves your understanding of the most up to date practice in the UK in a wide range of subjects.
– Helps you prepare better for the MRCS exam and for understanding the UK system.
– Boosts your application towards placement in the UK.
– Surgical trainees of all grades.
– Internship doctors intending to pursue training in surgery.
– All doctors preparing for the MRCS intercollegiate exam.
– Senior surgical trainees, specialists and consultants might benefit from the updated information in some of the non-operative skills modules.